Hart Reade Solicitors Unite Against Dementia
Our Private Client team are becoming “Dementia Friends”; many saw the Alzheimer’s Society’s video on living with Dementia at their departmental meeting this week. Solicitor Laura Mitchell also supported Dementia Awareness Week by getting involved with Wealden Dementia Alliance events in both Hailsham and Polegate this week.
Dementia Friends is an Alzheimer’s Society initiative about learning a little bit more about what it’s like to live with dementia and then turning that understanding into action.
Hart Reade Solicitors have significant experience of working with clients with dementia and are familiar with issues surrounding the handling of financial or personal affairs.
We help people living with dementia and their carers by offering:
- friendly, approachable legal professionals who take care to listen to our clients
- solicitors and legal experts with significant experience serving elderly clients and people living with dementia
- free sessions on Wednesdays at our Polegate and Meads branches – come in and have a chat about any of the areas of law we cover; there is no obligation to use our services. People living with dementia and their carers often have questions about how Lasting Powers of Attorney or Court of Protection and Deputyship orders work. Sometimes clients are concerned that their diagnosis may impact the validity of their Will or other legal documents. We are happy to talk these issues through in a friendly chat, for free.
To book an appointment, call our Polegate branch on 01323 487051 or Meads on 01323 407577
- home visits at no extra charge – please call for details 01323 727 321
- expert legal advice on Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and Deputyship orders. We also offer Management of Affairs at a level appropriate to you.
The Dementia Friends campaign includes a promise to take action – so what next for Hart Reade? The Polegate Private Client team are sharing their legal expertise in a free talk for dementia service providers next month.
If you want to get involved in Uniting Against Dementia visit the Alzheimers Association.
To speak to Hart Reade on how we can support you with legal matters call us on 01323 727321 or complete the form below and we will get in touch.