2. This policy applies to information we collect about:
The information we collect about you
3. When you register for our newsletter we collect the following personal information from you:
4. How we will use the information about you:
5. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message to email@example.com. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
6. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
7. We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:
8. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
9. You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Hart Reade, 104 South Street, Eastbourne, BN21 4LW. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided Hart Reade changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or send a letter to Hart Reade, 104 South Street, Eastbourne, BN21 4LW. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
9. By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.