- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of our website
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and services and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests;
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example (eg Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Adobe Flashplayer which we may use to display video content). These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
- We list below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
Name of Cookie: Google Analytics
How to turn off cookies
- If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.