The Private Client department at our Meads branch offers free, no-obligation legal appointments every Wednesday.
This is an opportunity for you to have a friendly chat with an experienced legal professional for free and with no obligation to use our services.
We can help you plan for the future by answering your questions and exploring your options in areas such as:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- The impact of nursing home fees
- What to do if someone you care for loses the capacity to make decisions for themselves
- Management of financial affairs
- What you need to do if someone close to you dies
- Trusts and Tax
To book your free Information Appointment at our Meads branch please:
Call us on 01323 407577
Alternatively please use the form below and our team will contact you to arrange a convenient time.