We are fully operational and open for business.
The safety of our clients and staff remains our number one priority. Meetings can take place by telephone, via Video/Zoom call or face to face at our Covid safe offices. Please contact us (via telephone or email) to arrange an appointment in advance. Socially distanced home visits can be organised where necessary and appropriate.
Hand delivering documents or ID
- If you are dropping in paperwork please post through the letterbox whenever possible.
When not to come to our offices
Please do not come to our offices if:
- you have Covid or are experiencing any symptoms of Covid.
- you have flu or cold symptoms (which can be similar to Covid)
If you are feeling unwell we will be happy to rearrange your appointment, or change a face to face meeting to a telephone or Video/Zoom call.
Face to face appointments
- If a face to face meeting is required these must be pre-booked to ensure there are adequate meeting rooms available.
- We politely ask that you wait outside if there is someone already being attended to in reception.
- When you arrive the receptionist at the front desk will ask you to use the hand gel provided to sanitise your hands.
- You are welcome to wear a face covering if you wish to.
- Our staff may also choose to wear a face covering. If you would like the person you are meeting to wear a mask, please ask and we will be happy to accommodate your preference.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment where possible.
- Please maintain a safe distance from our staff.
- You will be guided to the meeting room at a safe distance, and asked to sit in the chairs as arranged.
- Please allow the executive you are meeting with to sit in the chair closest to the door, you will be seated closest to the window.
- No handshaking or close contact is permitted.
- Upon finishing the meeting, the executive will leave the room first, and ask you to follow them at a safe distance to exit the office.
- Meeting in the car park is still an option for Will signings, depending on your preference.
- We can arrange to meet you at your home, where necessary. We are happy to meet in a garden or suitable outside space if this is your preference.
- When home visits are booked in advance, we may contact you one working day before to check it is still appropriate for the meeting to go ahead.
- Where necessary we can still arrange visits to hospitals and care homes, in accordance with Government guidelines, and our staff will follow all guidance in place.
- No physical contact is permitted.
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times.