As the government eases lockdown restrictions, we continue to be fully operational and open for business. The safety of our clients and staff is our number one priority and where possible meetings should take place by phone, email or via a Skype or Zoom call. Where necessary, we can also offer face-to-face meetings in our offices or we can offer home visits (in your garden).
- If a face to face meeting is required these must be pre-booked to ensure there are adequate meeting rooms available.
- Pre-booking is not required if you are dropping in paper work or ID, however we politely ask that you wait outside if there is someone already being attended to in reception.
Checking for symptoms
- Please do not come to our offices if in the last 10 days you have suffered symptoms or tested positive for Covid-19, or if someone you live with has suffered symptoms or tested positive in the last 14 days.
- When you arrive the receptionist at the front desk will ask you to use the hand gel provided to sanitise your hands.
- The Government requires all visitors to our offices to wear a face covering. Our staff have the discretion to wear a mask. If there is a reason you cannot medically wear a mask please let your lawyer know before attending our offices.
- Clients and staff are both welcome to wear gloves for their meeting if preferred.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you are early you will be asked to wait outside or in your car.
- You will be guided to the meeting room at a safe distance, and asked to sit in the chairs as arranged. A distance of 2 metres should be maintained at all times.
- Please allow the executive you are meeting with to sit in the chair closest to the door, you will be seated closest to the window.
- No handshaking or close contact is permitted.
- Upon finishing the meeting, the executive will leave the room first, and ask you to follow them at a safe distance to exit the office.
- Meeting in the car park is still an option for Will signings, depending on your preference.
- We apologise but at this time we are not offering refreshments and, unless it is an emergency, we will be unable to let you use our toilet facilities.
- We can arrange to meet you at your home if you have a garden or suitable outside space to meet in.
- When home visits are booked in advance, we will contact you one working day before to check it is still appropriate for the meeting to go ahead.
- Where necessary we can still arrange visits to hospitals and care homes and our staff will follow all guidance in place.
- No physical contact is permitted.
- The 2 metre distance rule will be maintained at all times.
Thank you for your continued support and co-operation please do not hesitate to call us on 01323 727321 if you have any further questions.