We continue to be fully operational and open for business. Our staff are working hard to ensure we provide the same excellent first-class service to our clients. The safety of our clients and staff is our number one priority. Meetings can take place by phone, email or via Video/Zoom call, or, at our Covid safe offices where appointments are arranged in advance (via telephone or email). Socially distanced home visits can be organised for the elderly where necessary and essential.
Hand delivering documents or ID
- If you are dropping in paperwork please post through the letterbox.
When not to come to our offices
Please do not come to our offices if:
- you have suffered any of the main symptoms of Covid-19, namely a high, temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste within the last 10 days,
- you have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 10,
- someone you live with or have been in contact with has suffered symptoms within the last 10 days,
- someone you live with or have been in contact with has tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 10 days,
- you have been asked to self-isolate,
- you have arrived in the UK from a non-exempt country within the last 10 days (https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control/self-isolating-when-you-arrive).
Face to face appointments
- If a face to face meeting is required these must be pre-booked to ensure there are adequate meeting rooms available.
- We politely ask that you wait outside if there is someone already being attended to in reception.
- When you arrive the receptionist at the front desk will ask you to use the hand gel provided to sanitise your hands.
- Clients mustwear a face covering when they attend at our offices. Staff will also wear a face covering.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you are early you will be asked to wait outside or in your car.
- You will be guided to the meeting room at a safe distance, and asked to sit in the chairs as arranged. A distance of 2 metres should be maintained at all times.
- Please allow the executive you are meeting with to sit in the chair closest to the door, you will be seated closest to the window.
- No handshaking or close contact is permitted.
- Upon finishing the meeting, the executive will leave the room first, and ask you to follow them at a safe distance to exit the office.
- Meeting in the car park is still an option for Will signings, depending on your preference.
- We apologise but at this time we are not offering refreshments and, unless it is an emergency, we will be unable to let you use our toilet facilities.
- We can arrange to meet you at your home, where necessary and essential, and if you have a garden or suitable outside space to meet in.
- When home visits are booked in advance, we will contact you one working day before to check it is still appropriate for the meeting to go ahead.
- Where necessary we can still arrange visits to hospitals and care homes, in accordance with Government guidelines, and our staff will follow all guidance in place.
- No physical contact is permitted.
- The 2 metre distance rule will be maintained at all times.