Our property team, based in Eastbourne, Hailsham, Meads and Polegate, have a wealth of experience in advising clients on all aspects of property law. You can be assured that we have the specialist knowledge and expertise required to deal with this technical and regularly changing area of the law. We are friendly and approachable and will provide you with a high level of service which is tailored to meet your particular needs. To see what our client’s say about our property team please click here.
We are proud to be a member of the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners, the Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Lexcel. These are badges of assurance to our clients that they will receive a consistently high level of service, integrity and professionalism from us. Our solicitors are also listed in the directory of LEASE (the Leasehold Advisory Service).
Areas of Work
Please click on the links below for more information.
- Selling or Buying Property
- Issues surrounding Flats, including Lease Extensions and Enfranchisement
- Landlord and Tenant
- Re-mortgaging / Transfers of Equity / Equity Release
- Declarations of Trust / Severing Joint Tenancies
- Overage/Option Agreements
- Property Investment
- Boundary Disputes and Agreements
- Gifts to Family
- Altering or Extending your home
- Voluntary first registration
Please telephone the contact numbers below to arrange an appointment to
see one of our property solicitors.